Monday, December 27, 2010

Movies seen in December 2010

Well now that I'm keeping track of all the movies I've seen and when I can post a little end of month summary of them. This one is being written a bit early, as I'll be vacationing in December and won't have time to do updates. Perhaps I'll go back and edit the post after it's been updated. Just for you.

  • Easy A [7] - Decent movie, but probably forgettable.
  • The Prestige [9] - This one keeps growing on me everytime I watch it.
  • Dogma [7.5] - Not as heavy as I remembered.
  • The Illusionist [7.5] - Not as good as The Prestige, but very solid.
  • Judge Dredd [5.5] - Actually quite a bit of fun to watch this after fifteen years; probably should give it a higher score...
  • Restrepo [8.5] - Terrifying and amazing.
  • Aliens [10] - Definitely one of the favourites of all time.
  • Alien [10] - Absolutely fantastic film; creepy, suspenseful and engrossing.
My score in braces, out of ten.

No comments: