Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Holidays 2010

Alright, so it didn't go exactly as planned: I was going to write a few posts and have them queued up for regular updates throughout the holidays. But, you got one instead. And you know what? It's not even accurate. I wrote that before taking my annual trip to Southern Ontario, where many movies are typically consumed. This past week was no different. But, the movies I did see while I was down there are worthy of their own posts.

The Chronicles has had a great year, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who comes by the site. Unless you guys are messing with the stats somehow, the Chronicles is seeing hundreds of visits a month! We're also seeing a lot of visitors from all over the world, which is great to see.

I'm not sure how many weeks in a row I managed to get into a real groove, having a regular three posts a week. I like the pace: Monday, Wednesday and Friday updates, with perhaps the odd "bonus" update spread throughout. As always, comments are welcome and I'm thinking of setting up an e-mail account for all you people into that fad.

Alright, that's it for now. Here's looking forward to 2011!

- Ryebone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我喜欢你的网站大量ryebone,保持良好的工作。

Dave said...

Keep the Chronicles going strong in 2011!