Monday, October 11, 2010

Notable Trailers

I've been struggling with a method of putting up my trailer watching habits for so long, I figured the towel is thrown, and just let it flow.

  • True Grit - Well this trailer rocks; I've never been a huge fan of westerns, but this remake has me interested in seeing both. I remember my dad's Beta copy of True Grit laying around the house when I was a kid.
  • Paranormal Activity 2 - It's hard for me to put into words: I'm interested in this because it doesn't look like they are trying to hide the fact that this is a cash-grabbing sequel, and with that in mentality, the film could be a nice, consumable horror movie.
  • The Tempest - Julie Taymor strikes again; Titus garnered my weird interest, and this looks even more so: visually striking and full of interesting characters. What more could you expect from a modern adaptation of Shakespeare?
  • IP Man - Most likely won't be seeing this in theatres: just way too ridiculous (but also looking kind of fun)
  • 127 Hours - Yes, this is a must watch. 'Nuff said.
  • Skyline - Another War of the Worlds with the absolute bleak, no-win situation. Premise looks good but the giant bug-tongues got me laughing.

No comments: