Friday, October 15, 2010

Movie Update

In keeping with the (requested) bullet lists, and the fact that I do enjoy them, here are some movies I've seen in the past week or so, and oddly enough, a numeric rating indicating how much enjoyment I got out of it. Or perhaps the numbers don't mean much, you be the judge.
  • The Killer Inside Me - A slick little movie with a great performance by Casey Affleck; 7/10
  • Cloverfield - I was scared to watch this movie again, one, because the monster is slightly scary and two, I was worried my enjoyment of it would be sullied. Both are true (just a tad), but I got a real kick out of the it; 8/10
  • Shutter Island - Was I supposed to know "the deal" the entire time, or was the movie spoiled for me before? Either way you take it, this was a fantastic movie; 9/10
  • THX 1138 - I recall liking this more the first time I saw it years ago. My mind just wasn't into it this time though; 6/10
  • Evil Dead - Really, just a classic. 10/10

No comments: