Thursday, November 04, 2010

Movie Update

  • The Golden Compass - I finally get around to seeing this film, and I could see why. There was a saturation of these fantasy movies, but I guess it makes sense when they are based on popular books. Unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to this as it was on, but thought the idea of the other world, where people have their "souls" outside their bodies in the form of animals and call them demons...was pretty neat. 6/10
  • Jack Brooks Monster Slayer - Definitely a great movie to watch on Halloween: good old monster fun: humour, gore, and the promise of more. 7.5/10
  • Saw 3D - I've never been massively into the Saw series but they are entertaining; this one was a little disappointing; the 3D definitely did not add anything. 5/10

No comments: