Friday, February 04, 2011

Movie Update - January 2011

Here's a rundown of the movies I watched this month. A bit on the slower side, perhaps, as my video-gaming increased and I try to get caught up on some television shows.
A pretty good selection of movies, really; although not as many as should be watched. Secret Window and Zack and Miri were done in a double feature on Netflix. I fell in love with Salvation again, and I finally got around to seeing The Social Network, a very high recommend. Vacancy was solid, if forgettable and Shaun of the Dead is great for a laugh. I would definitely recommend checking out some more classic zombie movies beforehand as there are a lot of good references in there: many I missed years ago when I first saw it. Finally, The American is a great piece of cinema that may not be for everyone, but if you love movies you will certainly appreciate this one.

No comments: